i'm trying to upload this for about 6 months and the plataform just loads forever, don't matter if i only record a secon

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
TheBoy01

i'm trying to upload this for about 6 months and the plataform just loads forever, don't matter if i only record a secon

Post by TheBoy01 »

I have reported the problem on the feedback and support tap, send messages to mods and until now nothing.
Seems to have a problem with my profile.

The sample
vocaroo.com/1eOmJkjW25fJ

The txt
"I found those songs on a profile of a slavic artist back on 2019 on the LiveLeak that only now i heard the news that got shut down, there are more songs i download in a old Hd.
These are not identified by the ACRCloud audio recognizer, giving some sounds that haven't any relation to as results.""
Czar
Site Admin

Re: i'm trying to upload this for about 6 months and the plataform just loads forever, don't matter if i only record a s

Post by Czar »

What browser are you using? Are you getting any errors?

TheBoy01 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 am I have reported the problem on the feedback and support tap, send messages to mods and until now nothing.

The sample
vocaroo.com/1eOmJkjW25fJ

The txt
"I found those songs on a profile of a slavic artist back on 2019 on the LiveLeak that only now i heard the news that got shut down, there are more songs i download in a old Hd.
These are not identified by the ACRCloud audio recognizer, giving some sounds that haven't any relation to as results.""
TheBoy01

Re: i'm trying to upload this for about 6 months and the plataform just loads forever, don't matter if i only record a s

Post by TheBoy01 »

Czar wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:11 am What browser are you using? Are you getting any errors?

TheBoy01 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 am I have reported the problem on the feedback and support tap, send messages to mods and until now nothing.

The sample
vocaroo.com/1eOmJkjW25fJ

The txt
I tried from the desktop 🖥️ positivo and the mobile 📲 android.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We have 100s of uploads every day so it must be something on your side. Try using a different browser.
BookOfBen

Post by BookOfBen »

I tried to upload the same audio file that TheBoy01 had issues with, and had the same problem.
It's a 2 minute track that's 1.76mb and titled Vocaroo 1eOmJkjW25fJ.mp3

Is there a file size limit on uploads?
Is there a length limit on uploads?
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

BookOfBen wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:49 pm I tried to upload the same audio file that TheBoy01 had issues with, and had the same problem.
It's a 2 minute track that's 1.76mb and titled Vocaroo 1eOmJkjW25fJ.mp3

Is there a file size limit on uploads?
Is there a length limit on uploads?
As far as I'm concerned, the file size limit is 5MB. Regarding length limits, there is none, I know that since sometimes I have uploaded files that ranged between 2 or 3 minutes. Some exceptions include 5 or 8. However, I had to cut the eight minutes one since it was surpassing the 5MB.

I recall having an issue where I couldn't upload anything while others could. The uploading will go on forever without any changes. I contacted the (former) owner back in the day and he had absolutely no idea. So, I decided to create another account (obviously giving a reference it was me) just to test things. The account I created was running fine. So, I told Raphaël that the problem was my account, he asked me for my password and I gave it to him. A day later (I think), he got it solved as there was an issue with my account internally. That being said. I think OP's issue is not the file, it's his account.
- H
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We've increased the file upload limit a while back to 25mb, so this is not the problem. There is also no limitation for the length of the music file. Could you please provide your user name so we can check what Herman is describing above.
Thank you
TheBoy01

Post by TheBoy01 »

Now i'm trying to upload on the Microsoft Edge of the desktop.
My profile is.
https://www.watzatsong.com/en/profile/TheBoy01
TheBoy01

Post by TheBoy01 »

Something i tried to submit actually got to verification now, one second BRAH sound effect.
lnfortunally i can't edit the txt on the comment.
https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that ... 19783.html
Can i submit this as sample with the acurate description leading to the vocaroo link?

==Edit==
l submited now, it still has the sound effect as sample but now has the real one on the description.
How to erase the earlier.
https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that ... 19787.html
BookOfBen

Post by BookOfBen »

smne wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:53 am when i press post a sample it just shows me infinite loading and does nothing
(Collecting what seems to be the same issue into the one thread)