I Get Email Reminders of Proposals but Not When I Initially Get Them

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: I Get Email Reminders of Proposals but Not When I Initially Get Them

Post by admin »

I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

admin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:07 am I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
You have just gave me the vibe you haven't even bothered to look after the issue from the old email. Luckily, I received an email from a proposal but I wish I could have get a better obversation rather than the typical "change your email".
- H
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We have of course looked at the issue and run several tests with few different emails but were not able to reproduce your issues.
Also no-one else is reporting such problem so it must be something related to the email or the email client you are using.

Please let me know if you need any further help.
Hernan wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:19 pm
admin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:07 am I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
You have just gave me the vibe you haven't even bothered to look after the issue from the old email. Luckily, I received an email from a proposal but I wish I could have get a better obversation rather than the typical "change your email".
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

Czar wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:46 pm We have of course looked at the issue and run several tests with few different emails but were not able to reproduce your issues.
Also no-one else is reporting such problem so it must be something related to the email or the email client you are using.

Please let me know if you need any further help.
So far, I only had one email notification so I cannot tell exactly if its fully solved. I'll let you know as the days go by if the problem still persists.
- H
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

J'ai remarqué depuis quelques jours que les notifications par email ne fonctionnent pas très bien
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

English please
bruno81 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:55 pm J'ai remarqué depuis quelques jours que les notifications par email ne fonctionnent pas très bien
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

The issue should be fixed now. Please confirm
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

Not yet received nothing
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Are you receiving other notifications? Have you checked your spam? Please PM me your email.
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

Czar wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 pm Are you receiving other notifications? Have you checked your spam? Please PM me your email.
PM sent ;)