Exciting Changes Coming Soon!

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – what do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Feel free to reach out to us anytime at [email protected]. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take some time. So, buckle up and get ready for an exciting ride. We can't wait to unveil the new and improved WatZatSong.com, and we're beyond grateful to have you by our side as we embark on this journey together.

Thank you for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

I Get Email Reminders of Proposals but Not When I Initially Get Them

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: I Get Email Reminders of Proposals but Not When I Initially Get Them

Post by admin »

I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

admin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:07 am I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
You have just gave me the vibe you haven't even bothered to look after the issue from the old email. Luckily, I received an email from a proposal but I wish I could have get a better obversation rather than the typical "change your email".
- H
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We have of course looked at the issue and run several tests with few different emails but were not able to reproduce your issues.
Also no-one else is reporting such problem so it must be something related to the email or the email client you are using.

Please let me know if you need any further help.
Hernan wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:19 pm
admin wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:07 am I am sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest to change your email to something else. You can Private message me the one you want to use and we will change it for you.
You have just gave me the vibe you haven't even bothered to look after the issue from the old email. Luckily, I received an email from a proposal but I wish I could have get a better obversation rather than the typical "change your email".
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

Czar wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:46 pm We have of course looked at the issue and run several tests with few different emails but were not able to reproduce your issues.
Also no-one else is reporting such problem so it must be something related to the email or the email client you are using.

Please let me know if you need any further help.
So far, I only had one email notification so I cannot tell exactly if its fully solved. I'll let you know as the days go by if the problem still persists.
- H
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

J'ai remarqué depuis quelques jours que les notifications par email ne fonctionnent pas très bien
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

English please
bruno81 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:55 pm J'ai remarqué depuis quelques jours que les notifications par email ne fonctionnent pas très bien
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

The issue should be fixed now. Please confirm
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

Not yet received nothing
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Are you receiving other notifications? Have you checked your spam? Please PM me your email.
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

Czar wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 pm Are you receiving other notifications? Have you checked your spam? Please PM me your email.
PM sent ;)