Announcement

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – What do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Email us at [email protected] anytime. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take quite some time. So, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.

Thank you again for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

Requesting deletion of my profile

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
bestpenguin

Requesting deletion of my profile

Post by bestpenguin »

Requesting deletion of my WZS profile as per the instructions from the delete button on my profile page:
"Please use the Feedback & Support form to request a profile deletion."
I could not find any "Feedback & Support form" anywhere, so that's why I am trying here.
(BTW, it's ridiculous to have to make an account in order to request for an account to be deleted.)
User name: bestpenguin
Thanks.
Hernan

Re: Requesting deletion of my profile

Post by Hernan »

If you want to know where the idea come from...
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75
- H
bestpenguin

Post by bestpenguin »

Thanks. I've used WZS on and off for many years. (I still remember when it looked like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20110208065 ... ng.com/EN/ ). I used to have a different account, but lost the matching email account, so I just made a new one. I am aware of this problem (and many, many others), but it still makes no sense whatsoever to make someone register for a forum account, so they can ask to have their WZS account deleted, IMO.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

bestpenguin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:19 pm ...but it still makes no sense whatsoever to make someone register for a forum account, so they can ask to have their WZS account deleted, IMO.
Does the email account [email protected] work for you? I normally send emails to the owner back in the day and he would reply. No idea now though.
- H
bestpenguin

Post by bestpenguin »

Thank you! I did not know this email address. Will give it a try, if asking here does not work. Account is still live at this point in time.

Edit: Damn, I just found the "Feedback & Support" button. It doesn't pop up with Firefox, but I use a different browser at my place of work and there it is! Big and orange! :D
Last edited by bestpenguin on Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

No problem jefe, happy to help you.
- H
dage

Post by dage »

Why can’t I understand what you mean, I hope I can delete it "Your own question (of course, the question without answer)". Take care of obsessive disorder
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We are working on a function where users will be able to delete accounts without losing their data - posts, proposals, voting, comments, etc. It will be implemented shortly. Please be patient

bestpenguin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:19 pm Thanks. I've used WZS on and off for many years. (I still remember when it looked like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20110208065 ... ng.com/EN/ ). I used to have a different account, but lost the matching email account, so I just made a new one. I am aware of this problem (and many, many others), but it still makes no sense whatsoever to make someone register for a forum account, so they can ask to have their WZS account deleted, IMO.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Please go ahead and delete your profile.
bestpenguin wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:26 pm Requesting deletion of my WZS profile as per the instructions from the delete button on my profile page:
"Please use the Feedback & Support form to request a profile deletion."
I could not find any "Feedback & Support form" anywhere, so that's why I am trying here.
(BTW, it's ridiculous to have to make an account in order to request for an account to be deleted.)
User name: bestpenguin
Thanks.