Restrictions on Posting New Samples

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
BookOfBen

Restrictions on Posting New Samples

Post by BookOfBen »

There are some users which post different samples, but don't confirm or reject when others propose songs for these samples. This is frustrating for the people proposing the songs.

I suggest that there should be a restriction, where you can't post a new sample if there are unconfirmed/unrejected proposals on your other samples.

Alternatively, if that's too harsh, there could be a limit of, say, 5 unconfirmed/unrejected proposals before you're restricted from posting a new sample.
bruno81

Re: Restrictions on Posting New Samples

Post by bruno81 »

C'est ce que je réclame depuis longtemps mais à partir d'une réponse et avec une exception pour ceux qui font des quiz. Avec pourquoi pas un message qui s'afficherait sur l'écran pour prévenir l'utilisateur.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We will be adding notifications for those users.
BookOfBen wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:34 am There are some users which post different samples, but don't confirm or reject when others propose songs for these samples. This is frustrating for the people proposing the songs.

I suggest that there should be a restriction, where you can't post a new sample if there are unconfirmed/unrejected proposals on your other samples.

Alternatively, if that's too harsh, there could be a limit of, say, 5 unconfirmed/unrejected proposals before you're restricted from posting a new sample.
Panne

Post by Panne »

I agree also , but : if a user posts for instance 3 songs in a row, and someone responds on the 1st song , while the user posts the 3rd song. Then the user won't be able to post the 3rd song because someone answered on the 1st song that was posted e.g. 1 minute ago. I think that there should be some time between the proposal upon a post and between the moment that the user will not be able to post a new sample. In that way, i also agree with Bruno's argument for making an exception for the quizes : Chrisgo posts his samples for his quizes and waits then approx 10 hours before confirming them.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We will be implementing a pop up notifications soon so every time such user tries to upload a new sample, will be seeing the alert and hopefully act on his/her previous post(s)
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

The notifications are not enough, I see it every day.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

It will be a soft notification for now. It pops-up every time a user with unconfirmed proposals is trying to make a new post. It would be quote annoying to see it every time and I hope that most will act and verify their unconfirmed proposals. If this doesn't work out well, we will make it mandatory.
bruno81 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 pm The notifications are not enough, I see it every day.
user3322

Post by user3322 »

Czar wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:57 pm It will be a soft notification for now. It pops-up every time a user with unconfirmed proposals is trying to make a new post. It would be quote annoying to see it every time and I hope that most will act and verify their unconfirmed proposals. If this doesn't work out well, we will make it mandatory.
bruno81 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 pm The notifications are not enough, I see it every day.
This should be made mandatory and should not be given the opportunity to publish new requests for such requestors!

Maybe they don't understand English or they just don't want to confirm the answers.
bruno81

Post by bruno81 »

Notifications are not enough. It is truly incomprehensible that some do not understand that they have to confirm or refuse an answer. Every day it's the same.
A good example : https://www.watzatsong.com/fr/profile/jaxobanis
Бүре

Post by Бүре »

It may be necessary for the following text to appear on the main page:
If your request has been answered and the answer is correct, then please do not forget to click on the red "Confirm" button,
If the answer is incorrect, click on the red "Reject" button.