I only remember the video clip

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Lillorer

I only remember the video clip

Post by Lillorer »

Hi! I am looking for the name of a song. I don't know the band, the genre or the lyrics, but I remember the video clip. I really don't remember if it's a good song: lol :. I saw this video on MTV, a lot of times, around 2010 (I’m not sure, but is not from 1990).

I think it was a group of boys, maybe a boy band, and they were in a nightclub with a lot of people.

The important thing is that arrived a “God”, a white man, with white clothes and without hair, who entered the song singing very slowly. After this, another God (a black man) arrives and both of them fight with laser beams coming out of the mouth or eyes.

I know, it sounds stupid :roll: , but I remembered and was curious. It was impossible for me to find it on google or youtube. Thank You! :)
Panne

Re: I only remember the video clip

Post by Panne »

Panne

Post by Panne »

Yes i remember the video clip, and i knew it was from Hot Chip , i remember this clip from them as well : Ready for the Floor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzspbDPF-rM
Lillorer

Post by Lillorer »

Wow! I can’t believe it! Thank you very much.
Panne

Post by Panne »

Yes you have a better memory than me, i only remembered the "white god" on stage . I forgot about the boys band , the laser beams and the black man. And as the band members themselves weren't on that stage, it was a bit difficult to know which band it was , but they are visible in that crowd of people.