Regarding a thing i created.

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
Bloctans2

Regarding a thing i created.

Post by Bloctans2 »

(I am using bloctans2 here as i forgot my forum password)
Hello, this post is only to ADMINS of watzatsong, and not moderators.

Basically, I run a bot for the discord Lostwave community called Watzatbot, and just recently I've been seeing that cloudflare has been blocking my requests, therefore I'm forced to use bypasses.

so, I would like to either sort this out with the admins, or make this bot official somehow that doesn't include contracts, or giving/paying money (as i cannot do any 3 of those)

for the admins, if you wanna check the logs, my most recent requests have this header in it:
WatZatBot-Notice: I do this in order to help the lostwave community, Contact 'bloctans' on (WZS) for more details
(hopefully it got through cloudflare!)

also, I DO NOT have any malicious intent with WZB, it is simply just a way to access WZS on discord.
(i do know that you guys are a company and need money, so i have tried to combat this by asking users to donate to watzatsong every ~10 command uses)
finally, i am not a professional, and if you want to contact me further about this outside of the forum, you can either do email (admins have full permission to look at my data to find my email) or discord (simply just "bloctans").
I will try to get to you asap, thanks in advance!
Bloctans2

Re: Regarding a thing i created.

Post by Bloctans2 »

how has this gained a bunch of views with NO reply from admins