Announcement

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – What do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Email us at [email protected] anytime. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take quite some time. So, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.

Thank you again for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

i'm searching this song

Discuss Techno, Trance, Electronic, House, etc.
kedya

i'm searching this song

Post by kedya »

hey i'm searching a french hardcore song i listened when i was teenager.. but i forgot the name but i remember the start.
the start is two people speaking
i forgot what they saying but i think is terminator 2 movie... beacause the second guy say : "je suis un squelette cybernétique" '(i'm cybernetic skull) and his voice are the french voice of Schwarzenegger
and later a thirs peron arrive and say : "c'est vous qui viver dans un putain de rêve j'vous dit ça va arriver ça va arriver !! ..... la guerre contre les machines."
so if someone know this song...
salut je cherche un son de hardcore français que j'écoutais quand j'étais ado.. mais j'ai oublier le nom mais me souvien du début
le début c'est du personne en train de parler
j'ai oublié ce que le 1er dit mais je sais que la 2eme personne dit "je suis un squelette cybernétique" et boom boom. je sais que que ça vient de terminator 2 parce que c'est la voix de shwarzy en fr..
et un moment au millieu du son une 3eme personne arrive et dit : "c'est vous qui viver dans un putain de rêve j'vous dit ça va arriver ça va arriver !! ..... la guerre contre les machines." et boom boom
donc si quelqu'un connait ce son...
thank you / merci