Please help identify this song, I need it!

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Lin

Please help identify this song, I need it!

Post by Lin »

Ok, I've heard it a dozen times but can't even remember a proper line of lyrics, or the name, or the artist!

Male singing.
Its kind of an easy going tune.
Let me try to explain..
Its like the show is over, when everyone leaves, (I imagine a stage) or the audience leaves.. something like you didn't pay for this drama (maybe?) the song makes me think its about there's one left after everyone else leaves.. to cheer the other on.. I dunno.. ugghh

So that's the cryptic puzzle.. I can almost hear it in my head but can't quite catch it! Frustrating :P
JustinGivens

Re: Please help identify this song, I need it!

Post by JustinGivens »

Lin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:36 am Ok, I've heard it a dozen times but can't even remember a proper line of lyrics, or the name, or the artist!

Male singing.
Its kind of an easy going tune.
Let me try to explain..
Its like the show is over, when everyone leaves, (I imagine a stage) or the audience leaves.. something like you didn't pay for this drama (maybe?) the song makes me think its about there's one left after everyone else leaves.. to cheer the other on.. I dunno..getting over it ugghh

So that's the cryptic puzzle.. I can almost hear it in my head but can't quite catch it! Frustrating :P
Quite hard to imagine. Is it Take A Bow by Madonna?