Help finding a music video in the early 90,s

Discuss anything general about music and songs
toxicfrog

Help finding a music video in the early 90,s

Post by toxicfrog »

Hello all

I hope you can all help.

When I was in my teens early 90's 92/93/94 I remember watching MTV europe and there was a music video (i have no idea the tune).
The video was set on beach with two girls in a VW (either beetle or camper van).
They are stuck on beach in there vehicle and someone comes along in a car and tries to pull them out and gets stuck.
Then another person comes and the same thing happens.
One of the people that gets stuck is a boy racer type in a red rs turbo with a green stripe down the side.

I would love to find the video and watch it again and see if my child hood memories are the same 30 plus years later

Thank you

James
LawrenceHeller

Re: Help finding a music video in the early 90,s

Post by LawrenceHeller »

toxicfrog wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 am Hello all

I hope you can all help.

When I was in my teens early 90's 92/93/94 I remember watching MTV europe and there was a music video (i have no idea the tune).
The video was set on beach with two girls in a VW (either beetle or camper vantunnel rush).
They are stuck on beach in there vehicle and someone comes along in a car and tries to pull them out and gets stuck.
Then another person comes and the same thing happens.
One of the people that gets stuck is a boy racer type in a red rs turbo with a green stripe down the side.

I would love to find the video and watch it again and see if my child hood memories are the same 30 plus years later

Thank you

James

Are you talking about the song The Key, The Secret by the British dance group Urban Cookie Collective?