Hands Face Figures Music Video(2000's-2010 era)

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Helpless

Hands Face Figures Music Video(2000's-2010 era)

Post by Helpless »

I remember very little about it, besides the most general things. Some stuff on this list could be off, but it was the best I could remember.

I had the music video on a handheld MP3 player, lost it when that got lost/broke. What I can confirm to know about it is this: The video featured a group of hands with light skin in a static shot with a black background. The hands would move around to create figures that looked like creepy, sort of human faces. The faces would move and "sing" the song, and every new verse the hands would change positions to make a whole new looking face. There was never anything else in the frame like the actual singer. The song itself was a sad sounding love song I believe, and either at the beginning or end of it, text popped up saying that it was dedicated to the person's wife. I think the singer/band was very obscure, or it was like a one and done project used as an anniversary or birthday gift.
That's all I am sure of.

* From 2000 to 2010
* Pitch black background
* Art piece focusing on caucasian hands forming creepy faces
* Solo male vocalist
* Fast strings
* Maybe piano and drums
* Slow lyrics, faster tempo
* Indie/Minimalist, Creative, and Artistic looking
* Sad-ish Melody
* Love Song
Oliviajsdkf

Re: Hands Face Figures Music Video(2000's-2010 era)

Post by Oliviajsdkf »

It seems like a challenging search given the specific details and the possibility that the singer or band may be quite obscure. If you have any other details or if there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to let me know! contexto
enjoyalcohol

Post by enjoyalcohol »

"She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel?
tunnel rush
cajoleworth

Post by cajoleworth »

Your detailed recollection and description of the music video evoke a sense of nostalgia and intrigue. Despite the passage of time and potential uncertainty about specific details, your ability to vividly recall the essence of the video demonstrates a deep connection to the music and visuals. The use of caucasian hands forming intricate and eerie faces against a pitch-black background creates a captivating and artistic aesthetic, while the melancholic melody of the love song adds emotional depth to the experience. Your dedication to sharing this memory and seeking clarity on its details speaks to the lasting impact of music and visual art in our lives. Here's to cherishing the memories and the power of music to evoke emotions and spark creativity!
run 3