Is it worth it answering snippets sorted by random?

Discuss different topics with friends and have a good time. Anything considered off-topic should be posted here.
haelo

Is it worth it answering snippets sorted by random?

Post by haelo »

Hi, hloq from watzatsong here.

I've seen that you can sort snippets in different orders on WZS, so for a few days now I've been sorting snippets in random order and looking through snippets uploaded 1000-2000+ days ago, and I don't even know if it helps to propose a song when the person who submitted the snippet may never see it. I have already done this with 6 snippets so far, so I may have to wait until they realize they still have a WZS account and someone has found their song they have been looking for for 4-5 years lol :lol:
Last edited by haelo on Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katynett

Re: Is it worth it answering snippets sorted by random?

Post by Katynett »

This is not a problem, moderators can confirm or reject answers for old requests.
Eerosiuh

Post by Eerosiuh »

Well the people seeing the snippet can know it isn't lost.
Marcellus

Post by Marcellus »

haelo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:25 pm Hi, haelo from watzatsong here.

I've seen that you can sort snippets in different orders on WZS, so for a few days now I've been sorting snippets in random order and looking through snippets uploaded 1000-2000+ days ago, and I don't even know if it helps to propose a song when the person who submitted the snippet may never see it. I have already done this with 6 snippets so far, so I may have to wait until they realize they still have a WZS account and someone has found their song they have been looking for for 4-5 years lol :lol:
Your devotion to assisting others in finding their long-lost tunes is admirable! Even if the original snippet posters do not notice your efforts right away, your acts may provide unexpected joy to someone in the future. Continue your altruistic search—small deeds like this are what allow communities to thrive.Magic Eight Ball Answers