Announcement

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – What do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Email us at [email protected] anytime. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take quite some time. So, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.

Thank you again for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

Help With Remembering A Song

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Six_Pennywise

Help With Remembering A Song

Post by Six_Pennywise »

Hello Everyone,

I am having trouble finding a song that I liked several years ago - I came across a song title called "Jokes On You" - and it reminded me of the song I'm trying to remember..

Song Info: It's not a popular song, but it's by a female artist (or maybe group?) - it's in the 2000s - and the lyrics are something like: "staring down the hallway" - it says something about a hallway in the first verse.. and I know it mentions "kingdom and key / keys" - It doesn't have any of these words / lyrics I in the title.. - It's not worship or anything like that - it's about power and has some lyrics that sound strong, like over-coming an enemy, I think. The chorus repeats like 5 times and it's a long song..

It's kinda gothic-ish, I think.. I have searched all over with all kinds of word searches revolving around the words I can remember and can't find any matches.. I know the lyric video thumbnail (on youtube) had a picture of a cathedral type hallway with stained glass windows...
I'm at a loss.. 😕

Thank you for any possible help.
dlarpajamas

Re: Help With Remembering A Song

Post by dlarpajamas »

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding a song you liked several years ago. Unfortunately, based on the information provided, I'm unable to determine the specific song you're referring to.tunnel rush It can be challenging to find a song with limited details, especially if it's not a well-known or popular track.
berkporridge

Post by berkporridge »

It's a pity that I don't recall any songs in my head through your description. Maybe I need more lyric data to find your song.
NadiaEira

Post by NadiaEira »

Unfortunately, your description of the song did not trigger any memories in my mind. It is possible that I require additional lyrics to identify the song you are referring to. skibidi toilet
oilumiun12

Post by oilumiun12 »

I feel quite confused about the song you want to mention. This is really hard to find
Fnaf