Help With Remembering A Song

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Six_Pennywise

Help With Remembering A Song

Post by Six_Pennywise »

Hello Everyone,

I am having trouble finding a song that I liked several years ago - I came across a song title called "Jokes On You" - and it reminded me of the song I'm trying to remember..

Song Info: It's not a popular song, but it's by a female artist (or maybe group?) - it's in the 2000s - and the lyrics are something like: "staring down the hallway" - it says something about a hallway in the first verse.. and I know it mentions "kingdom and key / keys" - It doesn't have any of these words / lyrics I in the title.. - It's not worship or anything like that - it's about power and has some lyrics that sound strong, like over-coming an enemy, I think. The chorus repeats like 5 times and it's a long song..

It's kinda gothic-ish, I think.. I have searched all over with all kinds of word searches revolving around the words I can remember and can't find any matches.. I know the lyric video thumbnail (on youtube) had a picture of a cathedral type hallway with stained glass windows...
I'm at a loss.. 😕

Thank you for any possible help.
dlarpajamas

Re: Help With Remembering A Song

Post by dlarpajamas »

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding a song you liked several years ago. Unfortunately, based on the information provided, I'm unable to determine the specific song you're referring to.tunnel rush It can be challenging to find a song with limited details, especially if it's not a well-known or popular track.
berkporridge

Post by berkporridge »

It's a pity that I don't recall any songs in my head through your description. Maybe I need more lyric data to find your song.
NadiaEira

Post by NadiaEira »

Unfortunately, your description of the song did not trigger any memories in my mind. It is possible that I require additional lyrics to identify the song you are referring to. skibidi toilet
oilumiun12

Post by oilumiun12 »

I feel quite confused about the song you want to mention. This is really hard to find
Fnaf