I need your help.

Discuss anything general about music and songs
romanopwnz

I need your help.

Post by romanopwnz »

Hello,

I'm looking for a music where the video clip takes place in a ruined house (or something like that). One side of the house (a wall) has collapsed and the band is playing inside the house. I don't know the exact number of musicians anymore, but it was pop or rock. The music probably starts with drums. I listened to it on Youtube in 2010-2011 so she is not younger. I would say between 2005 and 2010.

I don't know if this helps or leads to a false lead, but I seem to remember hearing the words "this is" at the beginning of sentences a lot, especially during the chorus.

Thanks a lot.
JerroldWest

Re: I need your help.

Post by JerroldWest »

romanopwnz wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:51 pm Hello,

I'm looking for a music where the video clip takes place in a ruined house (or something like that). One side of the house (a wall) has collapsed and the band is playing inside the housesuika game. I don't know the exact number of musicians anymore, but it was pop or rock. The music probably starts with drums. I listened to it on Youtube in 2010-2011 so she is not younger. I would say between 2005 and 2010.

I don't know if this helps or leads to a false lead, but I seem to remember hearing the words "this is" at the beginning of sentences a lot, especially during the chorus.

Thanks a lot.

I think you're talking about "Paramore - This Is Why"