Assistance with identifying song

Discuss Rock and Metal music
Galandriel

Assistance with identifying song

Post by Galandriel »

Hey folks,

Been racking my brain for a day or so now. I heard a song on the radio, whilst I was driving. My radio borked and didnt list the artist or title. Driving on the highway so I couldnt get my phone out. Its really good so I want to listen again. Here goes:

- its a metal song with a male and female singer
- starts off with only a guitar intro of one or two notes, then the rest kicks in
- woman starts off singing the verse and the dude comes in next, then they switch for the next verse
- dude has a really haunting melodic voice and the woman is a screaaamer in the first verse. Then he gets super scream-y
- lyrics are something akin to "you touch me and I can barely make a move and I cant speak/breathe."
- the verse is really melodic, the pre-chrous picks up a bit and adds in some really nice steady double bass drum, then the chorus gets super melodic with both of them singing

It sounds a bit like "All That Remains" but I've listened to a bunch of songs on spotify and I cant seem to find it. I've googled what I remember from the lyrics and it brings up nothing even close.

Anywho, just wondering if this sounds even somewhat familiar to anyone and can point me in the direction of what it may be :)

Thanks folks.
bruno81

Re: Assistance with identifying song

Post by bruno81 »

Hi, If you know the name of the radio and the time the song was broadcast, you can look on their website because some radio stations display their playlists
8Bitandbeyond

Post by 8Bitandbeyond »

gruzovik83

Post by gruzovik83 »