Exciting Changes Coming Soon!

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – what do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Feel free to reach out to us anytime at [email protected]. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take some time. So, buckle up and get ready for an exciting ride. We can't wait to unveil the new and improved WatZatSong.com, and we're beyond grateful to have you by our side as we embark on this journey together.

Thank you for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

Assistance with identifying song

Discuss Rock and Metal music
Galandriel

Assistance with identifying song

Post by Galandriel »

Hey folks,

Been racking my brain for a day or so now. I heard a song on the radio, whilst I was driving. My radio borked and didnt list the artist or title. Driving on the highway so I couldnt get my phone out. Its really good so I want to listen again. Here goes:

- its a metal song with a male and female singer
- starts off with only a guitar intro of one or two notes, then the rest kicks in
- woman starts off singing the verse and the dude comes in next, then they switch for the next verse
- dude has a really haunting melodic voice and the woman is a screaaamer in the first verse. Then he gets super scream-y
- lyrics are something akin to "you touch me and I can barely make a move and I cant speak/breathe."
- the verse is really melodic, the pre-chrous picks up a bit and adds in some really nice steady double bass drum, then the chorus gets super melodic with both of them singing

It sounds a bit like "All That Remains" but I've listened to a bunch of songs on spotify and I cant seem to find it. I've googled what I remember from the lyrics and it brings up nothing even close.

Anywho, just wondering if this sounds even somewhat familiar to anyone and can point me in the direction of what it may be :)

Thanks folks.
bruno81

Re: Assistance with identifying song

Post by bruno81 »

Hi, If you know the name of the radio and the time the song was broadcast, you can look on their website because some radio stations display their playlists
8Bitandbeyond

Post by 8Bitandbeyond »

gruzovik83

Post by gruzovik83 »