I need help identifying a Spanish Language Song and Video

Discuss Country, International and Folk etc. here
Mknightshadowstorm

I need help identifying a Spanish Language Song and Video

Post by Mknightshadowstorm »

There’s a music video I saw on Mexican MTV. I can’t remember the bands name, and I don’t speak Spanish. But the song was very catchy. In the video the band were dressed similar to The Knack (white shirts, and black ties) they were performing on a porch, or patio or something for a family, and a lady was serving lemonade. This was probably aired in the early 2000’s. The video might even be from the late 90s. If anyone knows, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.
herrylauu

Re: I need help identifying a Spanish Language Song and Video

Post by herrylauu »

The more information you can provide, the better I can assist you in identifying the song and video.stumble guys
catfishpoised

Post by catfishpoised »

Do you remember a few lines or a few words from the song? From there I can remind you and help you.
Reaslim

Post by Reaslim »

catfishpoised wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:05 am Do you remember a few lines or a few words from the song? From there I can remind you and help youdrift boss
Check my message, please!
Marilian

Post by Marilian »

I will be able to help you identify the music video and song more accurately if you give me more details.
run 3
lakeshiaperrodin

Post by lakeshiaperrodin »

If you provide me with further information, I will be able to assist you in correctly identifying the music video and song.
poly track
LucyCoffee

Post by LucyCoffee »

The information you've expressed so far seems to be lacking a bit, could you provide more information so I can better help you identify which song it is, thanks.