Please help me find a song with an animated music video that used to be played on MTV, probably before or during 2012

Discuss anything general about music and songs
tranleeanh

Please help me find a song with an animated music video that used to be played on MTV, probably before or during 2012

Post by tranleeanh »

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a song that has an animated music video with a black, white, and red color tone. I remember seeing it played on MTV (I live in Vietnam, so it was probably MTV Asia) in 2010, 2011, or 2012. In the music video, you can mostly see the main character's (a boy) back and side face.

I don't remember much of the lyrics but the melody gives off the same vibe as this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd7nhkY ... B%93iHoang. Everytime I watch the music video, it makes me kinda sad and lonely. Sometimes I felt like I was transported to the video's world.

I know this is extremely vague, but I'd really appreciate it if someone has listened to the song before and can help me find it. Thank you in advance!!!
glumdefend

Re: Please help me find a song with an animated music video that used to be played on MTV, probably before or during 201

Post by glumdefend »

I was wondering if anybody knew where I might locate this music, since they hadphrazle heard it previously.