Exciting Changes Coming Soon!

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – what do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Feel free to reach out to us anytime at [email protected]. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take some time. So, buckle up and get ready for an exciting ride. We can't wait to unveil the new and improved WatZatSong.com, and we're beyond grateful to have you by our side as we embark on this journey together.

Thank you for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

Unable to upload file from iphone

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
Nicodreyn

Unable to upload file from iphone

Post by Nicodreyn »

I’ve tried via both the website and app, while using the website all files are greyed out - and on the app there is no interface at all to upload files, it remains a blank page.

I noticed posts from 2021 of someone with the same issue, is there a fix I can somehow apply?

Thanks! ^_^
geraldineem

Re: Unable to upload file from iphone

Post by geraldineem »

The same issueee! I cannot find the solution.