„We go to fly with Bonzai“

Discuss Techno, Trance, Electronic, House, etc.
Symoonsayz

„We go to fly with Bonzai“

Post by Symoonsayz »

Hi music lovers,
I am looking for an oldschool (90s) techno tune that seems to be a tribute to bonzai records.
It starts with a male voice saying something like „we go to fly with bonzai“ and the he names a lot of DJs. Yves Deruyter, DJ Dan and I think I even remember Scooter :?
But there were far more, possibly up to 20.
There is a riser sound in the background which goes into a drop when all the names are finished.
Unfortunately I am not able to find the tape containing the song anymore.
Google could not help me either even though I tried different variations of the lyrics. E.g. „we are going to fly“ instead of „go to fly“.
Maybe one of you can help me solve this mystery which I myself try to solve for many years now.
It will probably not help, but if I remember correctly the song was taped mid 90s from a Munich radio station called 89Hit FM.
Kind regards from Munich / Germany,
Simon
laurawoods

Re: „We go to fly with Bonzai“

Post by laurawoods »

This song could be a rare find, and I hope someone familiar with that era's techno scene can identify it. Buckshot Roulette
sarausa

Post by sarausa »

You can listen to Jones & Stephenson's track - "The First Rebirth". It is very suitable slope for your requirements.
DylanWalker

Post by DylanWalker »

You can search by label (e.g., Bonzai Records) or browse through artist discographies to see if any track titles or artist names jog your memory paper minecraft
Weepted

Post by Weepted »

Thanks for the information.poppy playtime chapter 3