Hi from England

Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.
Tazkb

Hi from England

Post by Tazkb »

Ok so just a quick hello from a new member and big music lover from 'Blighty' or the UK
Music is one of my biggest loves and even more so as I'm now disabled and can't get out much
hoping to build a new hifi system as recently sold my last 8 box Cyrus system and wanting to get some Valves
back in my home with their mystical sound with vocals I have been missing. I have quite an eclectic taste and
have over 50 years listening and performing music (i'm 61yo now) and atm using just a nice pair of AKG cans (headphones)
to get my daily dose lol. Still hope I can offer some help to anyone if I can, so that's it,

Keith aka Tazkb 8-)
francisday

Re: Hi from England

Post by francisday »

I'm sorry to hear you've been less mobile lately, but it sounds like you have an amazing hi-fi project in the works to keep your audiophile spirit energized. Rebuilding a whole valve/tube system from scratch is an exciting endeavor.drift hunters
Notal1967

Post by Notal1967 »

Hi from the USA. Glad to be here. fnaf games
fingersector

Post by fingersector »

Hello brothers with the same passion.
dinosaur game
mikasa

Post by mikasa »

Hello and welcome! It's fantastic to have you join our community. Your passion for music and extensive experience make you a valuable addition. fnf
wryboxer

Post by wryboxer »

Hello. Nice to meet you.geometry dash
finishhonda

Post by finishhonda »

Hello from AL.
geometry dash world
sarausa

Post by sarausa »

I also have the same taste in listening to music as you. I hope we can meet to discuss slither io the songs we both love.
emilyevans

Post by emilyevans »

I am English. Today is Monday, the first of July. It's a school day. retro bowl college