I hope to add some "gold coins" or "points" rewards,

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
dage

I hope to add some "gold coins" or "points" rewards,

Post by dage »

For the respondent/adopter, after confirmation, rewards, points or something are given, and the rewards can be redeemed for "Top of the list!" or other, which can inspire everyone's enthusiasm for answering!
dage

Re: I hope to add some "gold coins" or "points" rewards,

Post by dage »

All the people answer the questions instead of just those few people back and forth
dage

Post by dage »

Or, it's also great to restrict users to only post one question, answer one question, and activate one question opportunity.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

This has been discussed already and some people think that it might be unfair to reward all users the same way. Some are using software and doesn't take them very long to post an answer. Others however spend a lot more time to find the track.
We will most likely implement ribbons for the most active users first and than think about some kind of a reward system later on. Suggestions are welcomed!

dage wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:41 am For the respondent/adopter, after confirmation, rewards, points or something are given, and the rewards can be redeemed for "Top of the list!" or other, which can inspire everyone's enthusiasm for answering!
AEH1800

Post by AEH1800 »

Good suggestion @dage I'm with you
ÆH
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

This is already in our list and will be added shortly
zozinhoe

Post by zozinhoe »

Well, I’m here with unselfish intent to help, I don’t care at all about any rewards.
Anyone who wants appreciation at all costs should look for another website where he/she can brag about his/her genius.
I would like this site to remain at the level of a community of friends, where the goal is not to outdo each other, but to provide mutual assistance.
Ƶ
Hernan

Post by Hernan »

zozinhoe wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:26 pm Well, I’m here with unselfish intent to help, I don’t care at all about any rewards.
Anyone who wants appreciation at all costs should look for another website where he/she can brag about his/her genius.
I would like this site to remain at the level of a community of friends, where the goal is not to outdo each other, but to provide mutual assistance.
In my case, I'm 50/50, I want some recognition for my niché as people steal things from my website and don't bother to take me credit. At the end of the day, I didn't spend hours looking on production libraries looking for a song for nothing. However, here, I'm the opposite, if I help I don't want any kind of rewards. I want to help people out in the same situation as me (finding an unknown song) whenever I can.
- H