Help me find this song with a very catchy chorus from before 2013

Discuss anything general about music and songs
Before2013

Help me find this song with a very catchy chorus from before 2013

Post by Before2013 »

So there is a song with a very catchy chorus which aired on the AXN channel a few times during the period of March-April 2013.
  • It was like an AXN commercial or promotional song, played when there were an extended commercial break after the ending of one of the shows.
  • Not frequently, but I was able to glimpse it at least 2 times in the 2 months, then it suddenly stopped.
  • At the same time, I remember they used to air the Walk by Foo Fighter in the similar fashion.
Now coming to the music video:
  • It was about the band of 4–5 people playing in a dark hall with an enthusiastic crowd.
  • Like if they were heading to a protest or demonstration.
  • The lead singer was singing like he was giving a rap - speech.
  • Then through the midway of the music video, all the people began to proceed outside the concert hall, through a tunnel towards what looked like a soccer field.
  • And everyone is singing a chorus, moving and marching forward.
  • The chorus was kinda similar to the one from Bastille Pompeii (Like aye aye ya ya yaa, ya ya yaa, ya ya, aye aye, yaaa...).
It has been a lot of time since then (10 years), and these are the only stuffs I remember.
  • What I am confused about is whether the song was in English or some other European language (most probably it was in english).
  • And also to me, it looked like famous soccer club anthem (like arsenal etc., not sure, I am not a big soccer fan).
  • And this song was supposed to be very famous, but I never heard it again, maybe it was famous in 2000-2013 time.
  • Hope someone knows about this song, I will be so thankful, I have been searching for it since forever.
Before2013

Re: Help me find this song with a very catchy chorus from before 2013

Post by Before2013 »

Solved!
Its Kings and Queens by Thirty Seconds to Mars
francisday

Post by francisday »

Focus on any details you can remember about the melody, genre, mood, or era of the song. Even small clues can help.dino game
fingersector

Post by fingersector »

When you see the song title, does the chorus immediately jump to mind, not to leave anytime soon? If so, it’s the right song for this list. tunnel rush
nanalyly

Post by nanalyly »

This article's real-world examples make it simple to relate to the subject. It gives the information more depth.
basketbros
wryboxer

Post by wryboxer »

Real-world examples in this article make it straightforward to connect to the topic. The information is deeper as a result. connections game
emmausa

Post by emmausa »

The melody of the song you are looking for is very good and I will try to find out the name of this song.
mapquest directions
huntshaded

Post by huntshaded »

I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems.
gorilla tag
lilycollins9x

Post by lilycollins9x »

Thank you for providing detailed information about the song you're looking for. With time and persistencebitlife, there's a good chance you'll locate the song you've been searching for. Good luck!
Noah101

Post by Noah101 »

It seems like you are looking for a song that aired on the AXN channel in March-April 2013. Immaculate Grid The song was played during extended commercial breaks and had a catchy chorus??