Driving utility listening to the radio

Discuss anything general about music and songs
AlvarAlger

Driving utility listening to the radio

Post by AlvarAlger »

Radio online is a digital audio service that is broadcast over the internet. It's a different type of broadcasting, referred to as webcasting, since it doesn't go through wireless means. The service can be accessed by any computer and consists of radio shows and podcasts. To listen to radio online, simply type the URL of your favorite radio station on a web browser.

There are many advantages to broadcasting radio online. Streaming services offer built-in audiences, which translates into free advertising for the radio station. Also, the listener is more likely to listen to the same show again. This feature is especially helpful for podcasters, since they can record their shows and publish them as MP3s.
Ermintrude

Re: Driving utility listening to the radio

Post by Ermintrude »

Thank you for your article, I also use online radio while driving, it usually plays my favorite songs automatically, so it doesn't take me too long to choose my favorite songs. me. This helps me focus more on driving
tracyberge

Post by tracyberge »

Amazing! Donkey Kong
Marilian

Post by Marilian »

I also listen to online radio, which usually plays a curated playlist of my favorite songs without my having to manually select each one.
amanda the adventurer
LucyCoffee

Post by LucyCoffee »

I also want to know the answer to this question, because it has puzzled me for a long time. Can anyone answer it? Thanks in advance.