Delirium

Discuss anything general about music and songs
testtpn

Delirium

Post by testtpn »

Hi, I want to ask if anyone maybe knows this song. I don't have a sample, but here is a brief description of the song.

If I remember correctly, the song name is "Delirium", or probably some misspelled version of it (like "Dellirium" or "Delirrium" or something like that). I don't know the artist. The song was published on YouTube I think around 2012 (or maybe later), I listened to it around 2016, but I didn't save the link. Now I can't find it on YouTube anymore (it may got removed for some reason).

The song does not contain lyrics. It is just a melodic song with slow melody (something in the lines of https ://vocaroo.com/14XhKYBH6uAB, but not quite similar, that's a different song for sure). I don't know how that genre of music is called. The song was I think more than 5 or 6 minutes long.

The music video from YouTube was about a mermaid girl (half girl half fish) that first swims in the water and then goes on the seashore and her tail (fins) turns into legs and she becomes a full girl. Everything is semi dark, dark blue sky, dark beach, etc. And everything is slow motion, and there are special effects and white particles all around. The girl then comes to a well and stays there for some time. The girl then goes to a wooden house, but when camera moves it turns out that the house contains only one wall (front wall) and the rest of the house is missing. The girl stands in front of the wall and the wall falls down on her, but she is standing where the hole for the window is, so she remains intact. The girl then flies around (or swims again, I can't remember).

I was serching a lot, tried a lot of different approaches, using different search engines, but with no luck. I can't recognize the melody if I hear it, so I am particularly looking for the music video. Did anyone watch such video?

(Note: the vocaroo link above is unrelated, it's there just to show what genre of music the song is)
user3322

Re: Delirium

Post by user3322 »

I think that this genre resembles Chillout and you need to look for your video in this genre.