Announcement

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – What do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Email us at [email protected] anytime. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take quite some time. So, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.

Thank you again for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

I can't remember a word from my favorite song as a teen! PLS HELP!

Discuss anything general about music and songs
indie2016

I can't remember a word from my favorite song as a teen! PLS HELP!

Post by indie2016 »

Hiya :roll:
In case you couldn't tell by now, recollection isn't my strong suit. :lol: I can only remember a few things from this song's music video. The singer was a blonde woman, there was a motorcycle gang in it, and also there was some sorta ritual going on towards the end. Sth abt the stars, maybe? It has the same kinda vibe as the songs;
Yellow Claw - Shotgun ft. Rochelle and Axwell Λ Ingrosso - More Than You Know. It's most likely from 2016/7.
Gosh, it used to be my favorite song! :? It's too embarrassing :oops: But still, hope you can help me find this song asap and we can become song buddies.
Panne

Re: I can't remember a word from my favorite song as a teen! PLS HELP!

Post by Panne »

I know that Lady Gaga has a song with a motorcycle gang in it : Lady Gaga - Judas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc
indie2016

Re: I can't remember a word from my favorite song as a teen! PLS HELP!

Post by indie2016 »

Gosh, I haven't been on here a while now, have I :roll: :D
Thank you so so much for the reply! I actually found the song 2-3 weeks back, scrolling through a random playlist. It's "Be Together" by Major Lazer feat. Wild Belle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZSsOEqgm0c
If you watch the video, you'll see that I wasn't that far off with the description :P I'd still describe it exactly like that today! :lol:
Again, thank you for the answer pal, have a good one! :mrgreen: