Ideas for improvements

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
Czar
Site Admin

Re: Ideas for improvements

Post by Czar »

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider them for the next release.

rosenwelt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 am ... Suggestions:
- Let user edit their posted comments.
- Add voume control to the audio player.
- Add "My Notices" to the samples. (Notices box, where the user can store own private/non-public notices for themself.)
- Add a extra text box for "Known Lyrics" , where the poster or commenter can add lyrics-suggestions. (would make it way easier to find songs in some points)
- Add a private favorites tag for users, where they can tag requests for themself. (As sample i's useful for a user who wants to make a list for themself, which songs he wants / may to find/Search for/dont forget. In the current condition i have to shuffle many times through all my "follows" and old posts to find this specific ones.)

... ahh yes, add a mass-spam blocker / comments-spam blocker ..., its not hard to do it.
Panne

Post by Panne »

I have this problem : i follow at this moment approximately 1000 songs , and there are in fact 2 categories in those 1000 songs : 1) songs that i like , but that i don't know at all but that i would like to know once they are solved. 2) songs that i recognize and might solve . I just relistened to those 1000 songs, and i found a few of them. But what i would like to have as an option, is that you can put an additional mark to the songs that you remember of think that you can solve . So that you can put them a "filter" , so that you see only the songs that you follow of category 2).
KTRMAmbiance

Post by KTRMAmbiance »

rosenwelt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 am ... ahh yes, add a mass-spam blocker / comments-spam blocker ..., its not hard to do it.
I'd say a comment approval function for this, so comments need to be approved by the (audio sample poster) and/or the mods before they go public

Spam comments would be rejected on sight
Panne

Post by Panne »

Could it be possible that we can search on sub-category => for instance : Rock - Spanish
Juliett78

Post by Juliett78 »

Czar wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 pm All users can now edit their samples or proposals. Sample deletion is only available the first 10 minutes. Please let us know if you spot any problems
Hi
This update is a great step towards enhancing user flexibility and control. Allowing users to edit their samples or proposals at any time is a practical feature that accommodates changes and improvements.free fire name
goodcall

Post by goodcall »

Allow the same respondent to propose the exact same artist and song after it has been rejected.

I have seen songs quickly rejected by the poster only to find out that the song was correctly proposed. However, there seems to be a built-in check that disallows the EXACT same text. So upon resubmitting what should be the same answer, the proposal must contain at least a 1 character difference in either the Artist or the Title.

Here is a recent example: https://www.watzatsong.com/en/found/Ron ... 85000.html

The respondent had put in an extra space in the last name which the original incorrectly rejected proposal had as McDowell.

**EDIT** - perhaps just allow the OP to "unreject" an answer to bring it back into a live state?!
Last edited by goodcall on Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
goodcall

Post by goodcall »

Yes!! I second this idea.
Panne wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm I have this problem : i follow at this moment approximately 1000 songs , and there are in fact 2 categories in those 1000 songs : 1) songs that i like , but that i don't know at all but that i would like to know once they are solved. 2) songs that i recognize and might solve . I just relistened to those 1000 songs, and i found a few of them. But what i would like to have as an option, is that you can put an additional mark to the songs that you remember of think that you can solve . So that you can put them a "filter" , so that you see only the songs that you follow of category 2).
lunadam

Post by lunadam »

goodcall wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:35 am Yes!! I second this idea.
Panne wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm I have this problem : i follow at this moment approximately 1000 songs , and there are in fact 2 categories in those 1000 songs : 1) songs that i like , but that i don't know at all but that i would like to retro bowl college know once they are solved. 2) songs that i recognize and might solve . I just relistened to those 1000 songs, and i found a few of them. But what i would like to have as an option, is that you can put an additional mark to the songs that you remember of think that you can solve . So that you can put them a "filter" , so that you see only the songs that you follow of category 2).
I have also tried it and found it to be a very good idea.
haelo

Post by haelo »

rosenwelt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 am ... Suggestions:
- Let user edit their posted comments.

I favour this feature.
anup1979

Re: Ideas for improvements: Self suggestion

Post by anup1979 »

Suggestion to improve:

1. Self suggestion option.
(Example: I had requested for a song identification and i haven't received any response answers, now suppose after some days say 7 or 70 days, i myself find the song name. But here is the problem, i am unable to suggest the answer making the request pending. (surely i can put the suggestion in the msg box but that still keep the request open).

Additionally this will not only give realistic clean stats to user on their dashboard but will also improve website's stats data..