Watzatsong problem

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
monio1993

Watzatsong problem

Post by monio1993 »

Whenever I post a sample it just keeps loading and loading...
It's been a while like this and it seems like I'm the only one who's encountering that problem by doing research. I can't even find how to contact them so I decided to post here. What should I do?
bruno81

Re: Watzatsong problem

Post by bruno81 »

Have you tried with another web browser ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What browser are you using? What file are you trying to upload - is it MP3 or some other extension? Have you tried with a different file?
monio1993 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:56 pm Whenever I post a sample it just keeps loading and loading...
It's been a while like this and it seems like I'm the only one who's encountering that problem by doing research. I can't even find how to contact them so I decided to post here. What should I do?
lizbell

Post by lizbell »

I'm having the same problem as the original poster using the latest MacOS, and both Safari and Chrome. The progress whirl just spins and spins without completing. I tried MP3 and WAV files, no difference. Even tried completely updating my OS and browsers multiple times. Really frustrating!

Update: Tried on a PC using Chrome, same problem.
admin wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:07 pm What browser are you using? What file are you trying to upload - is it MP3 or some other extension? Have you tried with a different file?
monio1993 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:56 pm Whenever I post a sample it just keeps loading and loading...
lizbell

Post by lizbell »

FYI the admin suggested posting a shortened description, which worked.
lunadam

Post by lunadam »

monio1993 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:56 pm Suika Game Whenever I post a sample it just keeps loading and loading...
It may be due to issues with your internet connection or the low configuration of your current device, causing it to be overloaded.
bekean

Post by bekean »

Some browser extensions or add-ons might interfere with the functioning of subway surfers websites. Try disabling extensions one by one to see if any particular extension is causing the issue.