Hi everyone!

Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.
Lori2020

Hi everyone!

Post by Lori2020 »

Hi everyone!

I'm just *Lori*, and I'm a simple Russian guy, a music lover with o_O ~40++ years of experience, when I began to listen to music a little more seriously than in more earlier childhood years :). And I listen to and love individually pleasant music of any peoples, of all time and different styles & genres,
- *sorry, no offense)* -
a) except super-hard metal- & electro-substyles;
b) except music with frivolous vulgar lyrics & with the same arrangements;
and c) except the vast majority of the newly-minted musical works of most styles & genres, popular in the new 21st century.

And I'm also a amateur-googler-seeker of the music, with 12 years of experience (almost non-stop) without using any software to instantly detect music. This may well be done by the requestors themselves without our participation, thanks to their gadgets, or thanks to the gadgets of relatives, close friends, etc. We just have to them of the existence of such software for those, who don't know yet about it. Something like that.

Oh, sure, any feasible help to people in anything, & any communication on any themes are a great pleasure for me! :) [If you all can condescendingly & favorably "close your eyes" to my bad English, which's far from perfect in some sentence construction at all tenses (except for the simplest short sentences & phrases)

Yes, and a special thanks for the opportunity to communicate in a format, excludes the fatigue of all our requestors with frequent email notifications!

Good luck to everyone! :)
Czar
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Czar »

Wow. Great introduction Lori. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
Lori2020

Post by Lori2020 »

Czar wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:20 am Wow. Great introduction Lori. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
    Czar, thank you very much for your kind words and wishes! I'm mutually pleased to meet you! And my best wishes in everything for you personally and for everyone, in our common community of interest and mutual supportiveness or even in the second native home, which WZS has become and will continue to be for many of us! :)
    Maridns

Post by Maridns »

my best wishes for you personally, for everyone, for our shared interests, for our mutual support, or even for your second native home
    puppet hockey
    herringbur

Post by herringbur »

Hello everyone, I am a new member, hoping to get help from everyone dordle
    Last edited by herringbur on Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Marcellus

Post by Marcellus »

herringbur wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:55 am Hello everyone, I am a new member, hoping to get help from everyone dordle
    Hello friend
    I am also new member too.Nice to meet you.
    AlexanderJ89

Post by AlexanderJ89 »

Hi, new here. I am looking to identify a song that appears in a specific episode of a tv soap that you can hear in the background of a specific scene, it is playing quite softly so will need to turn up the sound. My question is this, how would I go about posting this kind of sample seeing as it is not just a traditional recording of a song as there is someone else talking in the scene whilst the song is being played in the background? I don't just want to upload a clip of it as this may confuse people as to what I am looking for etc.