How To Edit/Change Sample???

Discuss anything general about music and songs
PK88

How To Edit/Change Sample???

Post by PK88 »

I posted a sample of an old instrumental piece I am trying to identify and a commenter asked if I had a longer sample which I do have. After reviewing the FAQs, it seems that there should be an edit button for posts, but that it also might disappear after a comment is made This could be the case in this instance as I cannot find an edit button.

It also appears that posts never expire as the last post in the list of posts indicates it is over 5500 days old. My question is, if posts do not expire and you cannot edit your post, how long do you have to wait to post a longer sample of the same piece without incurring the ire of the admins and mods for posting the same query twice?
Nance83

Re: How To Edit/Change Sample???

Post by Nance83 »

You can put the new/longer sample in the comments of your sample page. Upload it on Vocaroo and copy the link to your WZS sample page.
https://vocaroo.com/
Nance83

Post by Nance83 »

The more infos, links, samples, longer sample, etc, the more it helps, you just have to put it in the comments of the sample page, below the proposal.
emmausa

Post by emmausa »

You need to make sure that you have permission to edit the post. This may require you to log in to your account before you can edit the post.
aa route planner
huntshaded

Post by huntshaded »

Good article. Very informative, well balanced, unbiased.
x trench run
traceensure

Post by traceensure »

I think maybe each topic will have a certain amount of time to answergeometry dash lite. Only in cases where the problem is resolved is there no need for additional comments.
lilycollins9x

Post by lilycollins9x »

In most cases, platforms are understanding when users need to provide additional information or samples to clarify their inquiries. Just make sure you communicate your intentions clearly and follow the rules of the platform to avoid any potential issuesincredibox
finishhonda

Post by finishhonda »

Most of the time, platforms are accommodating when consumers want more details or samples to address their questions.
skibidi toilet
nooxeerayl

Post by nooxeerayl »

Just add it to the comments section of the sample page under the proposal if you have any further information, links, samples, lengthier samples, etc.basketball stars
mike34

Post by mike34 »

Some platforms have a time limit for editing geometry dash lite posts. If a comment has been made on your post, it might restrict further edits. Check the platform's rules regarding post editing.