Hola, Me Llamo Hernán

Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.
Hernan

Hola, Me Llamo Hernán

Post by Hernan »

Hey everyone,

My name's Hernán (with a tick in the "A") aka "Hernan96" in the site (I had to add the numbers as the username was already taken). I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I wasn't into music at all until I got into pro wrestling, specifically its music. After that, I branched out into music. My music taste is varied. I listen to most genres even though I cherry pick some artist but overall, I'm more into rock and its variants.

I log in to the website by a friend of mine, who is also on the site as I work extensively on making entrance music lists from pro wrestling companies. I make them from zero as people cannot be bothered of starting them. I normally list all of the songs used per show/episode and then, compile them in a huge list. I try my best to post the mainstream ones (unless it turns out to be non-copyright and I have no idea about it).

Right now, due to not being able to migrate the classic Google Sites to the new one, I had to start from zero. This is the old site. Starting this week, thanks to a friend that allows me to host his site, I'm working on a new one using WordPress. I haven't made a lot of progress but I'm going to start from scratch by reworking on the lists, re-formatting the capitalizations among other things. I know for some of you might mean nothing but this is my (fictional) child to me.

I also work on WrestlingMedia.ws, where I add wrestling related discography.

That's all and sorry for the long text, I was inspired.

Take care everyone.
- H
Czar
Site Admin

Re: Hola, Me Llamo Hernán

Post by Czar »

Welcome to the forum Hernán. Enjoy!
Hernan

Re: Hola, Me Llamo Hernán

Post by Hernan »

Czar wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:12 am Welcome to the forum Hernán. Enjoy!
Thanks for the chivalry.
- H