New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Important announcements form the WatZatSong team
kletter

Re: New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Post by kletter »

Czar wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 pm - Displaying the date a sample was posted, instead of "xxxx days ago";
Maybe make a setting that makes the user able to switch between the format?
|oo|kletter|oo|
juance

Post by juance »

Katynett wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:08 pm Thank you Juance that would save me from doing it day after day ...
I see you and bruno constantly reminding people, and thought an automatic reminder might be more practical.
zozinhoe

Post by zozinhoe »

Dear Czar,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.
To be honest, I am not very sure I know what EGT is? Could you please elaborate?
The EGT stands for Euro Games Technology and is based in Sofia.
I only asked because you wrote that you come from the game industry. It seems to be from another sector.
In some countries, it's illegal to upload copyrighted audio files larger than 30 seconds.
If copyright does not allow the upload of audio files longer than 30 seconds, a mini player with an active slider would be perfect!

Thanks in advance!
Ƶ
user3322

Post by user3322 »

https://www.watzatsong.com/en/found/%EC ... 16443.html
As you can see this is again a problem
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

We will start fixing most urgent issues mid September. Currently planning everything that needs to be done.
user3322 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:52 am Nvm, but there are a lot of such problems, and because it often becomes inconvenient that the pages are not available
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Thank you for the suggestion. It has been added to the list
davidjohn123 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:14 pm Another idea: make a payment system with PayPal so we can pay for sticking samples with PayPal! ,
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Thank you for the suggestion. Notification system is already in the plan for implementation.
juance wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:01 pm Maybe when a user tries to upload a new sample, if one of their samples posted has proposals then give them a notification popup telling them they should accept or reject answers before posting more samples.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

The mailbox will be improved, allowing more text to be posted.
Could you please be more specific about the notification icon. You want to see an icon when you have a new message or is it something else?
Email notifications are now sent when you have a new message.
kletter wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:32 pm Don't know if it has been said, but can the mailbox be fixed? At least a notification icon or an email notification would be enough!
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Well, this is not that important and will be put in the list with a lower priority
kletter wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:44 pm
Czar wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 pm - Displaying the date a sample was posted, instead of "xxxx days ago";
Maybe make a setting that makes the user able to switch between the format?
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

I only asked because you wrote that you come from the game industry. It seems to be from another sector.
EGT company is not related to me.
If copyright does not allow the upload of audio files longer than 30 seconds, a mini player with an active slider would be perfect!
Basic and easy to use player will be added for sure.
zozinhoe wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:34 pm Dear Czar,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.
To be honest, I am not very sure I know what EGT is? Could you please elaborate?
In some countries, it's illegal to upload copyrighted audio files larger than 30 seconds.

Thanks in advance!