New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Important announcements form the WatZatSong team
Czar
Site Admin

Re: New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Post by Czar »

Thank you!
kletter wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:23 pm
Czar wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:20 pm The mailbox will be improved, allowing more text to be posted.
Could you please be more specific about the notification icon. You want to see an icon when you have a new message or is it something else?
Email notifications are now sent when you have a new message.
kletter wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:32 pm Don't know if it has been said, but can the mailbox be fixed? At least a notification icon or an email notification would be enough!
I meant something like this:
zozinhoe

Post by zozinhoe »

kletter wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:23 pm I meant something like this:
Actually, the badge would look better in the upper right corner of the Mailbox button.
But this is my taste, so we should vote for it :P
Ƶ
librarian

Post by librarian »

zozinhoe wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:56 am
Actually, the badge would look better in the upper right corner of the Mailbox button.
Well, you got my vote. :)
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

I agree!
zozinhoe wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:56 am
kletter

Post by kletter »

Yeah sorry for the design, it's a bit rushed and I was a bit tired
|oo|kletter|oo|
Lori2020

Post by Lori2020 »

Good day!

I remembered one small inconvenience, and I would like to ask to add the ability to open individual pages of each request in a NEW (but Not in the Current) browser tab, by Right clicking on the corresponding message from each such request in "LATEST ACTIVITIES" ["Last 10" + " All 100 "]

Now, a special browser context menu required for such actions is activated only when we click by Right-clicking on the links with inscriptions "See More", above and below the "Last 10".

But, for now, a completely different context menu's activated by Right-clicking on each message in the short and expanded message lists in "RECENT ACTIVITY".

And it's not very convenient to get into requests by Left-clicking on Each message, staying in the Current tab, and returning back Every time to click on the next message from these lists.

Thanks in advance! 🙂
Last edited by Lori2020 on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Thank you for your feedback. Is it possible to also provide some screenshots of your explanation below?
Lori2020 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:55 am Good day!

I remembered one small inconvenience, and I would like to ask to add the ability to open All messages (from requests) in "RECENT ACTIVITY" ["Recentt 10" + "All 100"] through a right click in the New tab of browser.

Now, a special browser context menu required for such actions is activated only when we click by Right-clicking on the links with inscriptions "See More", above and below the "Last 10".

But, for now, a completely different context menu's activated by Right-clicking on each message in the short and expanded message lists in "RECENT ACTIVITY".

And it's not very convenient to get into requests by Left-clicking on Each message, staying in the Current tab, and returning back Every time to click on the next message from these lists.

Thanks in advance! 🙂
Lori2020

Post by Lori2020 »

Czar wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:58 pm Thank you for your feedback. Is it possible to also provide some screenshots of your explanation below?
Good, Czar!

But I only have Russian versions of browsers. Well, I hope this will be clear, anyway, in the combined screenshot:

https://ibb.co/vPGXJML

The strikethrough right menu's the current menu that I see now by Right clicking on each message in ".RECENT ACTIVITY".

But the left menu, marked with a blue checkmark, and opened by right clicking on the elements (links and buttons) from which the green lines lead,
that's the Desired menu for opening each message from "RECENT ACTIVITY" by right clicking in a New tab!

Something like this 🙂
kletter

Post by kletter »

Why did everyone's profile picture go away in the site?
|oo|kletter|oo|
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

The space on the server was maxed out yesterday which most likely caused this issue. It will be checked shortly.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We will be moving to a much better and faster server shortly.
kletter wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:16 pm Why did everyone's profile picture go away in the site?