Frequently Wanted Songs

Suggestions and comments should be left here.
user3322

Frequently Wanted Songs

Post by user3322 »

Probably everyone noticed that there are requests with the most required songs that they are looking for almost every day. Is it possible to compile a list of such songs so that the requesters can see it and not ask for such songs again?
user3322

Re: Frequently Wanted Songs

Post by user3322 »

I mean to compile a playlist of the most popular songs and post it on the site.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

This sounds like a great idea. Please share your thoughts how you want this done function-wise on the website
user3322 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:12 pm I mean to compile a playlist of the most popular songs and post it on the site.
user3322

Post by user3322 »

Czar wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:15 pm This sounds like a great idea. Please share your thoughts how you want this done function-wise on the website
user3322 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:12 pm I mean to compile a playlist of the most popular songs and post it on the site.
Hmm, probably make sure that every requestor can see this playlist before publishing a request. In general, make such a function. How do you make this possible? Need to think
zozinhoe

Post by zozinhoe »

I don't know exactly what you mean, but this most popular songs option should be divided into two parts:
- identified songs (these can be listed by number of requests, but what's the point if you want to get them to stop asking?)
- unidentified songs (it would make sense for new users to have direct access to samples uploaded several months or years ago)

Thinking further, songs posted by 15 users (same search) only need to be answered once and the answer will automatically appear for all 15 requesters. ( https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that ... 68188.html )

Suggestion: progress bar ⇒ Top Songs ⇒ pop-up window ⇒ select category ⇒ new page like Ranking
Ƶ