Amusiclover3

Introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.
Amusiclover3

Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

hi all iv been on this site since 2018 i think when i herd about this site trough another website and im love it so much because it actually does the job done

so thank you too who ever made it up
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook
Czar
Site Admin

Re: Amusiclover3

Post by Czar »

Thank you for the kind words. We are now working on a new version with a better design and more features. Will soon post a list of everything we plan to implement and will ask our community for an opinion.
Stay tuned
Amusiclover3

Re: Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

Czar wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:44 pm Thank you for the kind words. We are now working on a new version with a better design and more features. Will soon post a list of everything we plan to implement and will ask our community for an opinion.
Stay tuned
you are very welcome and not a problem i love music sites there defiantly something out there for everyone
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook