Need help finding a music video

Discuss anything general about music and songs
KouLeifoh

Need help finding a music video

Post by KouLeifoh »

I'm trying to find a music video I watched on YouTube around 2018. The name of the song is the same word twice, I thought it was "Huh Huh", but I can't remember the artist. The video was of "Rap/Hip-Hop" song featuring a Yellow "super car" parked in the streets of somewhere like Italy, and of a chick dancing in the streets, I remember she was wearing orange shorts and "twerking" while doing a hand stand. Not sure if it's one of the shuffle dance girls or not but similar. I swear it was called "Huh Huh", thanks for any help.
DelmerJacobs

Re: Need help finding a music video

Post by DelmerJacobs »

KouLeifoh wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:09 am I'm trying to find a music video I watched on YouTube around 2018. The name of the song is the same word twice, I thought it was "Huh Huh", but I can't remember the artist. The video was of "Rap/Hip-Hop" song featuring a Yellow "super car" geometry dash 23parked in the streets of somewhere like Italy, and of a chick dancing in the streets, I remember she was wearing orange shorts and "twerking" while doing a hand stand. Not sure if it's one of the shuffle dance girls or not but similar. I swear it was called "Huh Huh", thanks for any help.

Are you referring to Ferrari Horses - D-Block Europe & RAYE?
mapford

Post by mapford »

KouLeifoh wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:09 am I'm trying to find a music video I watched on YouTube around 2018. The name of the song is the same word twice, I thought it was "Huh Huh", but I can't remember the artist. The video was of "Rap/Hip-Hop" song featuring a Yellow "super car" parked in the streets of somewhere like Italy, and of a chick dancing in the streets, I remember she was wearing orange shorts and "twerking" while doing a hand stand. Not sure if it's one of the shuffle dance girls or not but similar. I swear it was called "Huh Huh", thanks for any help. doodle jump
Do you mean D-Block Europe & Raye's Ferrari Horses?
petliving

Post by petliving »

Ferrari Horsestunnel rush?
victoriaemmy68

Post by victoriaemmy68 »

Google will scan through the internet and pull up a list of potential matches based on what you hummed.
Slope Game
hannana

Post by hannana »

victoriaemmy68 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:08 am Google will scan through the internet and pull up a list of potential matches based on what you hummed.
Slope Game
bubble shooter
That's right you can use Google to search for anything. Or you can use some other mini applications to find the song
blabling2

Post by blabling2 »

Do you remember any short sentences? Google will help you find the song immediately if you remember a few words connect 4