rosenwelt wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 am ... Suggestions:
- Let user edit their posted comments.
- Add voume control to the audio player.
- Add "My Notices" to the samples. (Notices box, where the user can store own private/non-public notices for themself.)
- Add a extra text box for "Known Lyrics" , where the poster or commenter can add lyrics-suggestions. (would make it way easier to find songs in some points)
- Add a private favorites tag for users, where they can tag requests for themself. (As sample i's useful for a user who wants to make a list for themself, which songs he wants / may to find/Search for/dont forget. In the current condition i have to shuffle many times through all my "follows" and old posts to find this specific ones.)
... ahh yes, add a mass-spam blocker / comments-spam blocker ..., its not hard to do it.
Suggestions and comments should be left here.
Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider them for the next release.
I have this problem : i follow at this moment approximately 1000 songs , and there are in fact 2 categories in those 1000 songs : 1) songs that i like , but that i don't know at all but that i would like to know once they are solved. 2) songs that i recognize and might solve . I just relistened to those 1000 songs, and i found a few of them. But what i would like to have as an option, is that you can put an additional mark to the songs that you remember of think that you can solve . So that you can put them a "filter" , so that you see only the songs that you follow of category 2).
I'd say a comment approval function for this, so comments need to be approved by the (audio sample poster) and/or the mods before they go public
Spam comments would be rejected on sight
This update is a great step towards enhancing user flexibility and control. Allowing users to edit their samples or proposals at any time is a practical feature that accommodates changes and improvements.free fire name