Announcement

Dear WatZatSong Community,

We hope this message finds you well.

First and foremost, we want to express our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and dedication to WatZatSong.com. It's been an incredible journey, filled with countless moments of musical discovery and camaraderie. Your contributions to our community have been nothing short of extraordinary.

Now, we know it's been a while since we last gave our beloved website a fresh coat of paint. Eighteen years, to be exact. And we hear you – it's time for a change. That's why we're excited to announce that we're rolling up our sleeves and diving headfirst into a full-scale revamp of WatZatSong.com!

What does this mean for you? Well, get ready for a sleek, modern redesign that's as easy on the eyes as it is intuitive to navigate. We're cooking up some exciting new features that will take your song-naming adventures to new heights. And rest assured, we're not just focusing on looks – our team is hard at work behind the scenes to ensure that everything runs smoother and faster than ever before.

But here's the best part: none of this would be possible without you. Your passion for music is what drives us forward, and your feedback is what keeps us grounded. We want to hear from you every step of the way – What do you love about WatZatSong? What could we do better? Email us at [email protected] anytime. Consider this revamp as much yours as it is ours.

While we're eager to bring these changes to life, we want to be transparent: this process may take quite some time. So, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.

Thank you again for being a part of our community. Here's to many more years of music discovery and friendship!

Warm regards,
WatZatSong Team

I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Guitars, drums and everything related to instruments.
Amusiclover3

I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Post by Amusiclover3 »

hi folks i haven't been on here for a small while

iv been playing the piano i have some topnotch apps on my computer to transcribe to notes as i probably cant tell you since this is a music site form but if you want me to suggest some to you i more than happy
the past few months one of my aunts gave me her keyboard so i can play of course (ladybug pokemon and animal crossing) on it but iv haven't played that for a small while now days i wish i can go back too it

so I got a question for you guys do you play anything?

i did make up a TikTok with animal crossing midis once but i deleted it because it wasn't interesting enough too me and too others but i will probs make up an another one soonish

i hope i can go back to playing the keyboard i do wish soon

thanks for reading Amusiclover3 :)
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook
Nance83

Re: I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Post by Nance83 »

I used to have a synthesizer but never played it in like 10+ years, so I sold it when I move out. I wish I would have that passion and patience to learn to play some melodies, but that never happen.

Songs I wish I could have played: Final Fantasy piano songs, Popcorn, Jerry Martin Sims music, Satie, Helen's Candyman song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS0VxzwUF2Y

Well, that's life...

Sure, you should do what you like.
Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

hey thank you for the encouragement i really need a boost for that :D

iv never actually played final fantasy before but I love the remake for the PS4 Tho its the bees knees lol
I'm mainly more yugioh and pokemon kind of guy I have hundreds of cards in my bedroom And lots of plushies too (heehee)

iv also got that program too I use melodyne 5 essentials and ripX with the samplab one vst plugin needs some work that one I'm also on there discord server

(p.s been thinking that watzatsong should have a server there I would so join in)
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook
Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

oh and Tifas theme song omg my piano teacher played that for me in my school I love that happy memory

and her motto dilly shally shilly shally lol