I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Guitars, drums and everything related to instruments.
Amusiclover3

I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Post by Amusiclover3 »

hi folks i haven't been on here for a small while

iv been playing the piano i have some topnotch apps on my computer to transcribe to notes as i probably cant tell you since this is a music site form but if you want me to suggest some to you i more than happy
the past few months one of my aunts gave me her keyboard so i can play of course (ladybug pokemon and animal crossing) on it but iv haven't played that for a small while now days i wish i can go back too it

so I got a question for you guys do you play anything?

i did make up a TikTok with animal crossing midis once but i deleted it because it wasn't interesting enough too me and too others but i will probs make up an another one soonish

i hope i can go back to playing the keyboard i do wish soon

thanks for reading Amusiclover3 :)
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook
Nance83

Re: I Am Learing Too Play the Piano (sort of)

Post by Nance83 »

I used to have a synthesizer but never played it in like 10+ years, so I sold it when I move out. I wish I would have that passion and patience to learn to play some melodies, but that never happen.

Songs I wish I could have played: Final Fantasy piano songs, Popcorn, Jerry Martin Sims music, Satie, Helen's Candyman song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS0VxzwUF2Y

Well, that's life...

Sure, you should do what you like.
Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

hey thank you for the encouragement i really need a boost for that :D

iv never actually played final fantasy before but I love the remake for the PS4 Tho its the bees knees lol
I'm mainly more yugioh and pokemon kind of guy I have hundreds of cards in my bedroom And lots of plushies too (heehee)

iv also got that program too I use melodyne 5 essentials and ripX with the samplab one vst plugin needs some work that one I'm also on there discord server

(p.s been thinking that watzatsong should have a server there I would so join in)
heya all i play the piano i spend my time upmixing old tv shows that i used to love from the cbbc channel i dont spend as much time playing my piano because i love to coveter it to MIDI so i can get the notes with AI im a very friendly guy im am openbook
Amusiclover3

Post by Amusiclover3 »

oh and Tifas theme song omg my piano teacher played that for me in my school I love that happy memory

and her motto dilly shally shilly shally lol