New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Important announcements form the WatZatSong team
Czar
Site Admin

Re: New changes and Improvements. Your feedback is needed

Post by Czar »

The point system might be a bit complicated. Unless there is a bot that can perform all these checks properly (which I doubt). I don't think anyone would want to manually check every answer with all existing recognition software, and also very extensively search for the song on the internet. IMO, the whole rewards thing is unnecessary.
Again, the whole idea behind this is to thank those that contribute the most. Won't implement anything before most of you agree and like it.
As for the phone verification, please, don't add this. That is literally one of the things people hate about Google. It would deter a lot of potential new users. I know that, if I was asked for phone verification when I was registering, I wouldn't have been here now. And, I'm pretty sure plenty of other people feel the same.
I totally agree with you and this won't be implemented. We want an easy and fast registration process.

librarian wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:16 pm The point system might be a bit complicated. Unless there is a bot that can perform all these checks properly (which I doubt). I don't think anyone would want to manually check every answer with all existing recognition software, and also very extensively search for the song on the internet. IMO, the whole rewards thing is unnecessary.
As for the phone verification, please, don't add this. That is literally one of the things people hate about Google. It would deter a lot of potential new users. I know that, if I was asked for phone verification when I was registering, I wouldn't have been here now. And, I'm pretty sure plenty of other people feel the same.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

user3322 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:29 am My suggestions are to unblock those pages that periodically do not open after accepting the answers. This can be when the answer is in other languages or with the use of some symbols. I hope you understand me :)
Is it possible to share some examples so I better understand the problem?
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

To user3322

Please take my deepest apologizes, but the system watches for spam usernames and "user3322" was I guess marked as spam and user deactivated.
Please re-post your questions/concerns/feedback.
Again I apologize for this misunderstanding. I hope you understand.
Czar
Site Admin

Post by Czar »

Again, I apologize for the incident with your username!

We will look into this ASAP. In what conditions have you noticed this happening? When special characters are used, when the answer is on another language...? What else?

Thank you!

user3322

Post by user3322 »

Nvm, but there are a lot of such problems, and because it often becomes inconvenient that the pages are not available
davidjohn123

Post by davidjohn123 »

Another idea: make a payment system with PayPal so we can pay for sticking samples with PayPal! ,
juance

Post by juance »

Maybe when a user tries to upload a new sample, if one of their samples posted has proposals then give them a notification popup telling them they should accept or reject answers before posting more samples.
Katynett

Post by Katynett »

Thank you Juance that would save me from doing it day after day ...
kletter

Post by kletter »

Don't know if it has been said, but can the mailbox be fixed? At least a notification icon or an email notification would be enough!
|oo|kletter|oo|